In conclusion, the best software to find and remove duplicate files helps you to:
1. Find duplicate files of any format (doc, jpg, xls, avi, pdf, mp3, bmp, txt and others);
2. Find duplicate music files, including checking duplicates by mp3 tags (m4a, m4p, mp2, aac, aiff, ape, au, flac, mid, mp3, ogg, wav, wma, mp3pro, rm, ra);
3. Find duplicate images, including the search for similar images (bmp, gif, ico, jng, jpg, jpeg, jpe, jp2, jpc, j2k, png, tif, tiff, eps, clp, crw, cr2, dcx, exr, kdc, pcx, psd, raw, sfw, wmf);
4. Find duplicate video files (3gp, mp4, swf, fla, flv, mkv, mpeg, mpg, m1v, mp2, mpa, mpe, mov, avi, wmv, divx);
5. Find duplicate Adobe Acrobat files (pdf);
6. Find duplicate archives (7z, ace, alz, arc, arj, bz2, bz2, cab, jar, lzh, pak, rar, at3, tgz, tar, gz, uha, zip);
7. Find duplicate Office files (odt, ods, odg, odp, odm, odf, mdb, adp, mda, mde, ade, xl, xla, xls, xlt, xlm, xlc, xlw, pps, ppt, doc, wri, csv).
You can download this fast duplicate file remover via link under a screenshot duplicate file deleter. This duplicate file searcher tool can be used on a regular basis to remove duplicate files to prevent clogging up the hard drive with unnecessary copies of files that take up disk space, cause confusion and make it difficult to find desired files, which can affect efficiency – both user and PC.
Quick and effective cleaning of your PC's hard drive from unnecessary files.
Analyze the contents of the hard disk space on your computer.
Find and remove duplicate music from your PC.