This simple and very quick tool will help you analyze what to do with the hard drive of your PC or find the largest files. In order to perform a disk analysis, you need to perform the following actions.
1. Point the program to the disk whose contents you want to analyze.
2. Click the "Start analyze" button and wait until the program finishes running.
3. In the upper half of the program window you will see the tree structure of the disk with the size of each folder.
4. In the lower half of the window you can see various reports on the distribution of disk space, for example, the top 100 largest files or a graphical representation of the distribution of disk space.
5. You can save the results of the program to a file of the selected format. To do this, click on the "Export" button.
This video will help you with this simple and fast program.