Manyprog Find Duplicate Files - Program to find duplicate files and remove duplicate
This small and simple program helps you to remove duplicate files from your computer or laptop. Easy application Manyprog Find Duplicate Files can operate successfully in the operating system of Windows, including Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10. This utility allows you to find and remove redundant files of different types, including ZIP and RAR archives. For the success of this tool duplicate file manager, you must specify the type of duplicate search by choosing one of three options:
- Search clones strict coincidence. Duplicate file cleaner search for files that are the same as the name of, and content.
- Search for music tags. Duplicate file scanner browse music files with the same name composition, artist and album name. The search can be made as to all of these criteria simultaneously, and one of them.
- Searching for similar images. Double file checker can be repeated images or photos, but with a different extension, for example, bmp, jpg, png, and similar images of different sizes.
How to detect duplicate files? To find clone files, you can also use a filter to search for duplicates only the specified type. For example, you can search only image copies of one or more user-specified formats or just duplicate video files in this format and so on. It is also possible to search for double files in a file size range. The duplicate file finder allows you to specify search criteria for a given file name and the mask. After Manyprog Find Duplicate Files completes the search for identical files, a report will be issued with the list of duplicate files found. The user will only mark the duplicates those files that are to be removed, and get rid of duplicates on your PC automatically.
So the best software for finding and removing duplicate help:
1. find duplicate files of any format (doc, jpg, xls, avi, pdf, mp3, bmp, txt and others);
2. find duplicate music, including the check duplicates by mp3 tags (m4a, m4p, mp2, aac, aiff, ape, au, flac, mid, mp3, ogg, wav, wma, mp3pro, rm, ra);
3. find duplicate images, including the search for similar images (bmp, gif, ico, jng, jpg, jpeg, jpe, jp2, jpc, j2k, png, tif, tiff, eps, clp, crw, cr2, dcx, exr, kdc, pcx, psd, raw, sfw, wmf);
4. find duplicate video files (3gp, mp4, swf, fla, flv, mkv, mpeg, mpg, m1v, mp2, mpa, mpe, mov, avi, wmv, divx);
5. find duplicate files Adobe Acrobat (pdf) ;
6. find duplicate archives (7z, ace, alz, arc, arj, bz2, bz2, cab, jar, lzh, pak, rar, at3, tgz, tar, gz, uha, zip);
7. find duplicate Office files (odt, ods, odg, odp, odm, odf, mdb, adp, mda, mde, ade, xl, xla, xls, xlt, xlm, xlc, xlw, pps, ppt, doc, wri, csv).
This convenient and fast duplicate file remover you can download via the link, located under a screenshot of duplicate file deleter. This tool duplicate files searcher is recommended on a regular basis to deduplicate files, at regular intervals in order to prevent clogging of the hard drive with unnecessary copies of files that take up a lot of disk space, cause confusion and make it difficult to search for the user desired files, which ultimately affects the efficiency of the user and computer as a whole.