A very simple program Duplicate Office File Remover Free will help you to remove duplicate files created by the MS Office application. To successfully search for and remove Office duplicates, you need to do the following:
1. Select the type of duplicate to search: absolutely identical duplicates, or files with the same properties.
2. Select which duplicates to look for: duplicate Office files or duplicate PDF files. Specify the mask for the file format (if necessary). You can search for duplicates of only one or more of the specified formats.
3. Specify the folder or disk where the duplicate search will be performed.
4. Specify the minimum and maximum size of the files to search for duplicates (if necessary).
5. Press the "Start" button and wait for the program to finish.
6. Click the "Search Result" tab and mark those from the duplicates of Office or PDF that you want to delete. Be sure to leave one of the file options, otherwise, the document will be completely deleted from your computer.
7. Click the "Actions" button and select the action that you want to apply to the selected files.
This video will help you with this simple and fast program.